Sunday, August 30, 2009

Here we go again....

Hmm.. time really flies… Dah 2 minggu aku ditanah semenanjung ni. Like or not, I have to fly back there… the place which I still have difficulties to cope and adapt with the surrounding and also the timing. 2 minggu disini, asyiklah bangun lewat, tapi kalau di sana jam 5.15pagi aku dah kira terlambat. It has been thousands or millions of times I keep on telling myself to be positive.

Tapi masih sukar… amat sukar. It’s not the school… the school is superb fine. It’s not the people… the people there are superb kind. It is because of me… me who still cannot accept this full heartedly. Maybe due to the fact of not having my personal space, (a room/house to rent) I feel so uncomfortable. The difficulty to move around makes me feels helpless. (beware of ‘teksi sapu’.. banyak cerita menakutkan dari penduduk tempatan)

Untuk itu sekali lagi, biarlah waktu yang menjadi penentu…. Bagi ku masa adalah jawapan untuk segalanya. So, I got a very special messages to my coursemates especially those who got posted just in the peninsular, korang semua jangan nak menggatal potong line kami2 yang ‘over the sea’ nak transfer back to peninsular. Cik Ju and Cik Rahah…. Siaplaaa klau korang berdua potong line Cik Zaff ni…. GrrrGrr…

(CiK Rahah asyik sebut jek nak tukar balik KL ya?? No!! You can’t… dahla bleh drive pegi Johor dan pegi skola… dahla rumah best… satu skul plak dgn Miss Nuur…. Nak tuka lagi?? Takde.. duduk situ diam2… or you nak tuka suka sama suka dengan I…. Cik Rahah?? Hahaha…=P)

Depart from KLIA to KK… 31/8 = 9.00am and arrive at 11.35am

Depart from KK to Lahad Datu.. 4.05pm and arrive at 5.00pm

Giler lamanya stranded kat airport KK tuuu…. Dah laa sorang2 bulan puasa plak tu…huwaaa….

p/s: yeay..yeay.. dah ada celcom broadband….=D hopefully the connection stable…
Think of internet connection, streamyx is always the best. Missing those beautiful moments at PJ. Kalau bulan puasa kiter bertujuh Lina, Anis, Jue, Aizam, Izz and Maz (except Peik Jin) akan berbuka skali. Pastu Lina, Aizam dan Zaff yang slalu balik ni akan bawak food dari rumah kan? Hmm.. sickly missing our good old days…

2 comments:

SNHazlina said...

missing those moments too..sekarang dh x de perasaan nk gi pasar dh..=(

SNHazlina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.