Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out of reached, beyond expectation….

Finally, the courage and the bravery to view my final result at umisisweb.com emerged. It took for about a week to get me to log onto the web after clearing up the RM23 debts to the university. The result was beyond my expectation!!! I thought I did so badly in some of the subjects such as Issues in teaching Math, Future Studies and ICT. However, it was miracle and magical in which I got A for these subjects!! Syukur..Alhamdulillah.

Hmm… and the slacks were my elective (asas vocal) and one of the core subjects, Issues in ESL classroom. Huwaaa… I was quite confident or maybe too confident that I can score these two subjects. It was my bad. I just took it for granted and put only minimal effort. Well, just blame myself!! Where can I find 0.08 points more in order to be in line with those 27 people in the dean’s list? Frustrated… yet relieved…
Whatever it is, I manage to graduate and have a degree. Education faculty convocation day will be held on August, 15 together with Medical students. (Ada chance nak cari calon nih… hahahaha – hasil tunjuk ajar Mamas)

Now, the heart-killing moment would be the torture of waiting for the posting news. “Ya Rahman…Ya Rahim… permudahkanlah segala urusan dan khabarkanlah berita kegembiraan… Amin…”

No comments: